Article published on the 2008-08-16 Latest update 2008-08-24 10:18 TU
* No recourse to the use of force.
* A lasting cessation of hostilities.
* Unfettered access for humanitarian aid providers.
* Georgian forces must withdraw to their usual barracks.
* Russian forces must go back to positions they held prior to the outbreak of hostilities. Pending an international peace monitoring mechanism, Russian peacekeepers will take additional security measures.
* Launch of international discussions on security and stability arrangements for Abkhazia and South Ossetia.