RFI launches new-look website
Issued on: Modified:
On 7 March english.rfi.fr relaunches with a new look. Both the website and its mobile version will be visually more attractive thanks to its better design. A number of changes will make it more accessible to internet users, more informative and, we hope, more entertaining.
Here are some of the improved features:
- Audio content will be easier to find;
- There will be a greater selection of videos that can be viewed with one click of the mouse from the carousel on the home page;
- On-the-ground reports and analysis pieces by our newsroom journalists will bring you closer to the heart of events;
- Reports by our stringers throughout the world will be showcased;
- Our archives section will give you access to reports and analysis of historic events we have covered;
- Our Life & Arts in France section will keep you abreast of what is taking place in France on the culture and entertainment scene;
- An AFP feed will keep you up to date with the latest news developments.
Daily news briefReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe